REPORTS TO: Office Product Sales Manger
Responsible for achieving individual performance objectives (IPO’s) in support of sales goals, company goals and marketing objectives.
- Assist the Office Product Sales Manager who serves as a mentor.
- Responsible for meeting an established sales goal and individual performance objectives (IPO’s) as set forth by the Office Product Sales Manger.
- Works as a Sales Representative, to make sales presentations, sell products and provide solutions. Provides these services to all clients.
- Responsible for processing or assisting in the processing of the blue folder for the generation of a customer order.
- Provides support to customers after the order is achieved by acting as a liaison between the customer, the installation team, and project manager.
- Also responsible for follow-up with the client, and purchasing to complete a project.
- Develops a thorough understanding of current Haworth and competitive product lines.
- Generates new business through prospecting activities.
- Supports the business plan and develops a thorough understanding of the business planning process within DBI Business Interiors.
- Internal contacts – Frequent contact with customer service, marketing, purchasing, warehouse and installation personnel, to develop an in-depth familiarity with company products, services and procedures.
- External contacts – Continued contact with customers to establish a base for future development. Occasional contact with various manufacturing representatives regarding products for sale to our customers which includes scheduled product sales meetings set by the Office Products Sales Manger.
Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, design, or equivalent helpful but not mandatory. Two to four years sales/marketing experience, including at least one-year sales experience in the office furniture or closely related industry.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by anyone assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.